What is the average life of an engine thermostat in a 1990 Buick Century with a 3.3 liter engine.
Engine thermostat on 1990 Buick Century
2 answersFebruary 22, 2016
Verified for the Buick Century42 reports
1 answerApril 14, 2010
1 answerJuly 25, 2010
1 answerMay 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1990 Buick Century Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - $226) in Port Washington, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - $231) in Leonard, MN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Evinston, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($106 - $347) in Zolfo Springs, FL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Cherokee, IA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($563 - $1,051) in Blackfoot, ID