My engine temp was taking along time to warm up so had the thermostat replaced, but still no luck, it will still take ove 30-40 mins of solid driving to reach 1/2 way,then if I happen to put the cabin fans on on hot you can watch the engine thermostat drop to around 1/4, you can feel the heat difference increasing the faster you drive and drop off if I stop, any ideas?? Are these a linked problem or separate?
Engine temp takes a long while to reach operating temp on 2005 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($129 - 341) in Seal Beach, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($122 - 168) in New Martinsville, WV
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,361 - 2,547) in Waterloo, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($444 - 540) in Radersburg, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - 100) in Hornell, NY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($600 - 1,020) in Vici, OK