Still no change. Engine not overheating. I did not check the thermostat, how often are new ones bad.
Engine temp does not move from cold, heater stays cold, replaced thermostat. on 1995 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($243 - 306) in Clements, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($136 - 162) in Wayzata, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Eagar, AZ
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($256 - 1,036) in Mount Eden, KY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($312 - 530) in North Salem, NY