is it possible to swap a 2004 3.2l grand am motor with a pontiac 3.5l motor w/o modification
engine swap capibility on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 84) in Diberville, MS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Arkabutla, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($181 - 236) in Hamlin, IA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Harborside, ME
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($104 - 133) in Warsaw, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 352) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN