Will a newer model 4.2 bolt right in to my van or does it have to be tweaked
Engine Swap on 1997 Ford E-250
0 answersAugust 08, 2014
1 answerNovember 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-250 Questions
- Lean acceleration or pre-ignition type noise on intitial acceleration.
- rear brakes stay on when I lift off br pedal. "rear anti-lock brake" and "brake"idiot light appears.
- The van runs ruff and stalls,and there is a vibrating humming sound cuming from the top of fuel tank could this be the fuel pump going bad and would it cause engine to run ruff and sumtimes stall with no power.?
- How do you replace the pad on the arm rest of the jump seat?
- At what mileage should you have to replace the upper and lower ball joints?