When I let off brake it takes off and then is fine until I want to stop.I have to shift to N to stop for fear of burning up brakes and trans.
Engine surges to about 900 rpm when I put it in Drive or Rev. on 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerOctober 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Schriever, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Aldie, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($59 - 147) in Elizabeth, LA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Haines, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($255 - 327) in Carbon, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($219 - 588) in Valatie, NY