When I let off brake it takes off and then is fine until I want to stop.I have to shift to N to stop for fear of burning up brakes and trans.
Engine surges to about 900 rpm when I put it in Drive or Rev. on 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerOctober 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni