no codes are present now and the engine does run a little smoother but stills exhibits simular running condition as before.
engine still runs rough after replacing upper and lower intake gaskets. on 1999 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Weleetka, OK
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Crouse, NC
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Panama, NY
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Carthage, SD
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 180) in Alleene, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - 388) in Chandler Heights, AZ