no codes are present now and the engine does run a little smoother but stills exhibits simular running condition as before.
engine still runs rough after replacing upper and lower intake gaskets. on 1999 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer81 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch