Ok Im gonna start with the beginning. First thing was i ran out of coolant and engine just began to overheat, filled it up with coolant. and im pretty sure engine light came on around the same time not completly sure. Engine code said it was misfiring ijn random cylinders, said 2 and 4. Then i reset it after changing all spark plugs. now code is back on says misfire in 2 and 5. Went to start the other day after running smooth and it began knocking and ideling funny. Didnt drive it anywhere and now it wont start, I changed 2 of the coil packs and checked the spark plugs all are sparking. Engine turns over but will only start after i crank it for about 10 seconds and it runs rough for only 2 seconds then dies. What is the problem , possible ect? Im completly lost!!
engine starts for 2 seconds then dies on 2003 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- how i can adjust the fuel injectors
- Why does my jeep blows smoke out of tailpipe when starting and accelerating
- just tried to use the 4wd when you do it sounds like the front wheels are
- Jeep do start up run but thay say I need a new moter
- car bucks when accelerating more than normal. Possible fuel injector?