LeBaron has trouble changing gears up hill. It is fine on the freeway and when driving in a higher gear. When it has trouble changing gears up hill it sounds like its going to die then as I come to a complete stop it stalls. Now, it stalls every time i shift from park into reverse or drive. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Engine starts fine but when put into reverse or drive it cuts out. Help? on 1991 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
- turn key on to start all lights are on thats it bno click no turn over batt is g