Jiggling key or pressing and strongly repressing brake will eventually free up shifter.
Engine starts fine but difficult to unlock from park position on 1996 Volvo 960
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 960 Questions
- Can you disable the positraction?
- Why does my car suddenly lose power?
- What size torx bit is it to remove the torque converter from the flywheel?
- i just asked a question and i forgot to say after replacing tps it ran perfect and shut it down and next morning nothing.
- no spark changed crank sensor still no spark. what components can stop spark?