on this 1992 toyota mr2 non turbo manufactuer date is 02/91 its a 2.2 someone put a 110 amp altenator on the car it burn the wire off at the battery burn up the distributor the coil the fuel pump and i have replaced all the above items and the car still starts for about 2 seconds then dies it starts off the fuel of the cold start injectors but nothing after that it dies i thought maybe a efi relay or ignition relay also replaced the vacum pump on rear of engine the selinod was click so replaced it any help on this matter would be very welcome thanks
engine starts but dies in 2 seconds and no restart(EFI RELAY?) on 1992 Toyota MR2
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Questions
- A belt on the right side of the engine has started squeezing?
- My 1993 MR2 ran for about 7 miles then just stopped.Now will crank over but no Spark.This was her first trip of the season being garaged for 5 months
- 1993 Toyota MR2, non turbo. The powersteering light continues to go on and off
- Have a 93 MR2 wont run/start will crank over
- 1993 MR2 will not start.
1992 Toyota MR2 Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($93 - $119) in Southfields, NY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($202 - $271) in Dawn, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Arbovale, WV
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Natural Bridge, VA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($357 - $377) in Douglass, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($477 - $531) in Menahga, MN