before it used to shutter and lose power when driving, even goin straight, no hills. even worse going up hills. now has progressed to sarting and just dieing. has new timing belt, spark plugs and wires. newer fuel pump and filer. just frustrated
engine starts and then would just shut itself down, why? on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.