before it used to shutter and lose power when driving, even goin straight, no hills. even worse going up hills. now has progressed to sarting and just dieing. has new timing belt, spark plugs and wires. newer fuel pump and filer. just frustrated
engine starts and then would just shut itself down, why? on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cedar, MI
- 125,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Saint Michael, ND
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Finley, PA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Horn Replacement ($49 - 120) in Peru, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($250 - 425) in Richland, MS