the car starts well first try in the morning then after its get hot a few stop here and there it wont crank up right away like if the gasoline is not reaching the injecters, please let know what can i do! thank you
engine starts on 2006 Nissan Sentra
1 answerMay 02, 2009
1 answerJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersFebruary 02, 2012
Verified for the Nissan Sentra12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell