the car starts well first try in the morning then after its get hot a few stop here and there it wont crank up right away like if the gasoline is not reaching the injecters, please let know what can i do! thank you
engine starts on 2006 Nissan Sentra
1 answerMay 02, 2009
1 answerJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersFebruary 02, 2012
Verified for the Nissan Sentra12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.