the car starts well first try in the morning then after its get hot a few stop here and there it wont crank up right away like if the gasoline is not reaching the injecters, please let know what can i do! thank you
engine starts on 2006 Nissan Sentra
Verified for the Nissan Sentra13 reports
Verified for the Nissan Sentra75 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2006 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($280 - $500) in Taberg, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in La Harpe, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($276 - $323) in Bell Buckle, TN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($163 - $227) in Centerville, IN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Fountainville, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($222 - $308) in Aleppo, PA