the car starts well first try in the morning then after its get hot a few stop here and there it wont crank up right away like if the gasoline is not reaching the injecters, please let know what can i do! thank you
engine starts on 2006 Nissan Sentra
1 answerJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerMay 02, 2009
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersFebruary 02, 2012
Verified for the Nissan Sentra12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Where are the air sensors located.
- Why My drive shaft under the drive wheel keeps leaking despite repeated repairs?
- the car started and dies then starts up. Now it has now power .
- All week it was driving fine but now my car won't start
- has a hissing sound. When decelerating no power shuts off drive 20mph fine