the car starts well first try in the morning then after its get hot a few stop here and there it wont crank up right away like if the gasoline is not reaching the injecters, please let know what can i do! thank you
engine starts on 2006 Nissan Sentra
Verified for the Nissan Sentra72 reports
Verified for the Nissan Sentra12 reports
Verified for the Nissan Sentra66 reports
Verified for the Nissan Sentra75 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights