Has anybody had a problem with starting up your 2007 endeavor? I am having trouble starting it up and I know you shouldn't step on the gas to be able to start it, but that's the only way sometimes it will work. Then it smells sometimes like fumes from the back exhaust. Any recalls on this that someone may know of?
engine starting problems on 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor
1 answerAugust 27, 2016
1 answerJuly 26, 2015
3 answersMarch 19, 2010
1 answerApril 09, 2013
1 answerNovember 20, 2014
- 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Problems(5)
- 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Q&A(18)
- 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Recalls(4)
- 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Shops
- 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Endeavor Questions
- why wouldn't it start?
- What is a car stereos left and right audio output, 2 video outputs, CVBS input.
- Endeavor won't start, New battery, New fuel pump system, still won't start. Help
- on my way to work this morning I had come to a complete stop and my motor died
- I was fixing the will bearing on my rear passenger side tire is a little black wire connected to it and I made a mistake and popped it and broke it what is the wire for and what should I do