Has anybody had a problem with starting up your 2007 endeavor? I am having trouble starting it up and I know you shouldn't step on the gas to be able to start it, but that's the only way sometimes it will work. Then it smells sometimes like fumes from the back exhaust. Any recalls on this that someone may know of?
engine starting problems on 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor
3 answersMarch 19, 2010
1 answerJuly 26, 2015
1 answerApril 09, 2013
1 answerNovember 20, 2014
1 answerFebruary 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Endeavor Questions
- Is there a fuel cut off switch
- On the dashboards time clock or next to it we noticed a red key warning light come on we dont know what it is and couldnt find any referance to it in the owners manual it has remained that way ever since can you help us with this Issue?
- replaced motor and most parts on 05 with 04. now not firing . does computer need to be flashed or what could be problem
- it will not go in park. what is wrong with it.
- My Suv wants to die out at stop lights how do I turn up the idle? It's running really low I can't pass emissions either..