At first i heard a bang, then the engine started to run rough (vibrate) and after about 20mins it cut off and now it doesn't start. Diagnostic showed code 14, no IGF signal to ECU. I replaced igniter and coil, checked leads and fuses. I have spark and fuel pump is working OK. Checked timing belt and it seems fine too. Diagnostic is showing clear now, car turns over but still wont start. This is doing my head in! Any suggestions?
Engine started to run rough then cut off and now won't start at all?! on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1997 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($467 - 595) in Mound City, SD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in Hannacroix, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($99 - 129) in Elton, LA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($849 - 1,084) in Hanson, MA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($119 - 141) in Hagerman, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,035 - 1,226) in Ashland, NH