put new engine in 1998 jeep wrangler 2.5 4 cylder new water pump radiater thermostat belt after driving a few days it was fine then. then on fourth day started to shake and overheated and belt shredded dont know why ?
engine started shaking and overheated and belt shredded on 1998 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
1998 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- 18,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Stonington, IL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Wahpeton, ND
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Greentop, MO
- 78,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Randsburg, CA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($84 - 100) in Dallas, IA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($94 - 131) in Drain, OR