I have a 2003 Lexus LS 430 with 84000 miles. When I turn the key to start the engine I have to hold it for a few seconds, while there is no noise from the starter (initially I thought the battery is dead), and then it starts. When I bought it, a month ago, when I turned the key all the way it started, without the 2-3 seconds of delay. What seems to be the problem? Thanks.
starting problem on 2003 Lexus LS430
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Lexus LS430
1 answerDecember 08, 2010
2 answersDecember 18, 2011
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
2 answersJuly 01, 2010
1 answerJuly 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Where is the fuse for the nav system,radio and AC system.
- My Lexus ran hot one day and I pulled over and turned it off and it won't start
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine
- I have had a few problems with the engine overheating. As a precaution, should
- My battery got jumped wrong and blew the alternator fuse. I replaced it and battery. Now it won't go over 20 mph and the VSC warning is showing. It also won't turn off (VSC)