I have a 2003 Lexus LS 430 with 84000 miles. When I turn the key to start the engine I have to hold it for a few seconds, while there is no noise from the starter (initially I thought the battery is dead), and then it starts. When I bought it, a month ago, when I turned the key all the way it started, without the 2-3 seconds of delay. What seems to be the problem? Thanks.
starting problem on 2003 Lexus LS430
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Lexus LS430
Verified for the Lexus LS4305 reports
1 answerDecember 08, 2010
2 answersDecember 18, 2011
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Hi I have a Lexus LS 460. a sound similar to rowdy tapid is emanating from engin
- Battery replaced now will not start
- front end clunking sounds over rough surfaces
- My electronic key will only unlock/not lock car. Changed battery and no help.
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low