I have a 2003 Lexus LS 430 with 84000 miles. When I turn the key to start the engine I have to hold it for a few seconds, while there is no noise from the starter (initially I thought the battery is dead), and then it starts. When I bought it, a month ago, when I turned the key all the way it started, without the 2-3 seconds of delay. What seems to be the problem? Thanks.
starting problem on 2003 Lexus LS430
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Lexus LS430
Verified for the Lexus LS4305 reports
Verified for the Lexus LS43030 reports
1 answerDecember 08, 2010
2 answersDecember 18, 2011
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Est. installed cost for replacing the right outside rear view mirror/housing
- car in reverse fine put in drive will not move for 3-4 minutes! What's wrong?!
- DOES THE KEYLESS REMOTE START YOUR CAR IF ITS DEAD
- Heavy steering feel.
- Hi I have a Lexus LS 460. a sound similar to rowdy tapid is emanating from engin
2003 Lexus LS430 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,040 - 1,275) in Monroe, NE
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Pleasant, AR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ezel, KY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grafton, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($873 - 1,009) in Eastpointe, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($86 - 109) in Issue, MD