I have a 2003 Lexus LS 430 with 84000 miles. When I turn the key to start the engine I have to hold it for a few seconds, while there is no noise from the starter (initially I thought the battery is dead), and then it starts. When I bought it, a month ago, when I turned the key all the way it started, without the 2-3 seconds of delay. What seems to be the problem? Thanks.
starting problem on 2003 Lexus LS430
1 answerDecember 08, 2010
2 answersDecember 18, 2011
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
2 answersJuly 01, 2010
1 answerJuly 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- My battery got jumped wrong and blew the alternator fuse. I replaced it and battery. Now it won't go over 20 mph and the VSC warning is showing. It also won't turn off (VSC)
- considering buying an LS430 with nav but my friend says in nav breaks and is
- Can the camber get pushed out to far when installing struts on a 2005 lexus ls ?
- During an front end alignment on the right side the camber was pushed too far ou
- Why did my LS (32k) die suddenly? It would start but would die soon after