I have a 2003 Lexus LS 430 with 84000 miles. When I turn the key to start the engine I have to hold it for a few seconds, while there is no noise from the starter (initially I thought the battery is dead), and then it starts. When I bought it, a month ago, when I turned the key all the way it started, without the 2-3 seconds of delay. What seems to be the problem? Thanks.
starting problem on 2003 Lexus LS430
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Lexus LS430
Verified for the Lexus LS4305 reports
Verified for the Lexus LS43022 reports
2 answersDecember 18, 2011
1 answerDecember 08, 2010
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low
- After new tires installed, CHECK VSC, TRAC OFF, and CHECK ENGINE lights on.
- Where is the fuse for the nav system,radio and AC system.
- My Lexus ran hot one day and I pulled over and turned it off and it won't start
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine