Sometimes it'll stall without putting it in drive. I can pull each plug wire off one at a time and it stalls,which makes me think each plug is firing. I recently replaced the coil. I cleaned the portal for the IAC and even replace the IAC. No change. This is a 4.3 V6 engine.
Engine stalls at idle when I put in drive. It feels like it's missing. on 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
2 answersFebruary 07, 2013
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(14)
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(43)
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Need help with troubleshooting 4 wheel drive issues. Possibly vacuum related.
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($316 - 404) in Pinetops, NC
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($77 - 274) in Carolina, WV
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($78 - 118) in Ossian, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($273 - 421) in Mc Gill, NV
- Battery Cable Replacement ($83 - 102) in Thomaston, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($347 - 415) in Capon Springs, WV