Sometimes it'll stall without putting it in drive. I can pull each plug wire off one at a time and it stalls,which makes me think each plug is firing. I recently replaced the coil. I cleaned the portal for the IAC and even replace the IAC. No change. This is a 4.3 V6 engine.
Engine stalls at idle when I put in drive. It feels like it's missing. on 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
2 answersFebruary 07, 2013
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(14)
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(43)
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($352 - 605) in Pinetops, NC
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Carolina, WV
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($188 - 430) in Ossian, IN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($296 - 433) in Mc Gill, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($725 - 1,302) in Thomaston, CT
- Battery Cable Replacement ($83 - 102) in Capon Springs, WV