INTERMITTENTLY STALLS AND MAY NOT RESTART IMMEDIATELY. ONLY OTHER NOTICE IS THAT TEMP GAUGE IS SHOWING LOW WHEN INCIDENT OCCURS BUT DOES READ AS EXPECTED AT OTHER TIMES.. ALL FLUIDS CHECK OK.
engine stalls on 1995 Ford Contour
3 answersFebruary 03, 2009
1 answerNovember 16, 2011
2 answersOctober 12, 2009
1 answerFebruary 19, 2014
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- What causes my 95 v6 ford contour to (hum) when I start it it last for 10 sec...
- Coolant fan fuse #2 60a keeps blowing
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?
- have a contour that is chugging and lurching have changed fuel filter and pump along with plugs and wires ran for two weeks and now won't crank