the engine stalls wend I put it on reverse or drive what could be the problem
engine stalls on 1999 Ford Contour
1 answerDecember 13, 2010
1 answerNovember 16, 2011
2 answersOctober 12, 2009
1 answerFebruary 19, 2014
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- What causes my 95 v6 ford contour to (hum) when I start it it last for 10 sec...
- Coolant fan fuse #2 60a keeps blowing
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?
- have a contour that is chugging and lurching have changed fuel filter and pump along with plugs and wires ran for two weeks and now won't crank