i have a 2005 dodge magnum se.. recently i took it to the shop for a routine service, and when i got it back its been giving problems.. it seems to runs just fine but when i first start it, if i dont let the engine temp warm up it tends to stall, and the check engine light flashes.. i took it back and they said it was because they didnt recalibrate something.. and they "fixed" it free of charge.. but the next day it started to do that again.. what do u think the problem could be? and how much should it it to get it fixed? thanks in advance for your help
engine stalling on 2005 Dodge Magnum
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
4 answersNovember 14, 2009
2 answersMay 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- My magnum started knocking and shut off then it started smoking what can it be
- My 2006 magnum is skipping & the check engine light is flashing, what could it b
- Shifter will not shift out of Park...
- My car is shifting hard into 2nd gear i read it could be the TCM.
- Broken toming chain tensioner was put in engine whole replacing the water pump,