i have a 2005 dodge magnum se.. recently i took it to the shop for a routine service, and when i got it back its been giving problems.. it seems to runs just fine but when i first start it, if i dont let the engine temp warm up it tends to stall, and the check engine light flashes.. i took it back and they said it was because they didnt recalibrate something.. and they "fixed" it free of charge.. but the next day it started to do that again.. what do u think the problem could be? and how much should it it to get it fixed? thanks in advance for your help
engine stalling on 2005 Dodge Magnum
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Magnum
4 answersNovember 14, 2009
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
Magnum wont start after stalling on hwy @55 mph with an engine knock; p304, p306. Everything works in on position; headlight, dash, radio. When key moved to start, just clicks in fuse box with no crack/no start and all lights inside/outside flash.
0 answersNovember 06, 2015
2 answersMay 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- no cranck no start, key wont release from ignitiom
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($363 - $1,082) in Raymond, SD
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($141 - $212) in Lewiston, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - $197) in Chadwick, MO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($61 - $74) in Gore, VA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - $32) in Wausau, FL
- Window Switch Replacement ($196 - $717) in Ashwood, OR