i have a 2005 dodge magnum se.. recently i took it to the shop for a routine service, and when i got it back its been giving problems.. it seems to runs just fine but when i first start it, if i dont let the engine temp warm up it tends to stall, and the check engine light flashes.. i took it back and they said it was because they didnt recalibrate something.. and they "fixed" it free of charge.. but the next day it started to do that again.. what do u think the problem could be? and how much should it it to get it fixed? thanks in advance for your help
engine stalling on 2005 Dodge Magnum
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
4 answersNovember 14, 2009
2 answersOctober 17, 2012
Magnum wont start after stalling on hwy @55 mph with an engine knock; p304, p306. Everything works in on position; headlight, dash, radio. When key moved to start, just clicks in fuse box with no crack/no start and all lights inside/outside flash.
0 answersNovember 06, 2015
2 answersMay 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't crank over
- Cause everytime that I drive my car I have to fill it back up with water...
- It's leaking antifreeze....I can't tell from where..looks like it's coming from
- What causes air conditioner to make a clicking noise after 15 minutes of use.
- Why is there a loud muffler sound inside my car and not outside?
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- 114,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Raymond, SD
- 48,000 Mile Service ($202 - 278) in Lewiston, NE
- Add Front Engine Seals ($101 - 137) in Chadwick, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($599 - 925) in Gore, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($68 - 81) in Wausau, FL
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($335 - 1,058) in Ashwood, OR