My engine squeaks near the top. The belt is new and in good shap. The water pump in new as well. Could it be the cam?
engine squeaking on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero46 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Lyman, SC
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($330 - 499) in Milburn, OK
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Courtland, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,856) in Chesnee, SC
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Oaks, OK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 337) in Dana Point, CA