just started happening i have changes the spark pllugs, wires, and ignition coil engine is sputtering and misfiring
engine sputters and misfires while driving on 1996 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- I have a 99 GMC Yukon and I keep getting fault codes p0101, p0171, p0174 codes.
- I get code P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire but no check engine light.
- My yukon starts to get hot when i sit in traffic or pull my boat with a/c runing
- Dont know whats wrong makes loke a rubing sound and then tump frou nt end
- can i switch out my 245/70 R17 for 275/45 R20
1996 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($254 - $403) in Pownal, ME
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Woodland, PA
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($175 - $240) in Irwin, ID
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($308 - $638) in Kenney, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($696 - $1,009) in Cotton Center, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($212 - $735) in Calvary, GA