stopped, engine is rough, stutters. Occurs infrequently but enough to be a concern. Engine fully tuned at dealer winter 2011; new plugs, wires. Currently 175K miles.
Engine sputters after highway driving. While coasting at less than 10 mph or on 1998 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1998 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Plymouth, WA
- Starter Replacement ($303 - 439) in Titusville, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Oakland, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($721 - 881) in Clyde, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($88 - 134) in Landrum, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($509 - 576) in Vinegar Bend, AL