Engine seems to speed up and slow down even after it warms up. I read somewhere that something dealing with the throttle body needed removing and cleaning with carburator cleaner. Can anyone explain exactly what needs to be done?
Engine speeds up and down. on 2001 Ford Mustang
3 answersJune 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time