Problem occurs occasionally but more often now. Wait for a short while then engine will restart. Distributor does not have an exciter but could the coil be faulty? What other possible causes?
Engine sometimes cuts out. Won't restart for a while.
engine goes completel on 1997 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
- How can I tell what exact model. My 91 tercel is?