Problem occurs occasionally but more often now. Wait for a short while then engine will restart. Distributor does not have an exciter but could the coil be faulty? What other possible causes?
Engine sometimes cuts out. Won't restart for a while.
engine goes completel on 1997 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1997 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($212 - 342) in Mitchell, SD
- 15,000 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Bolton, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($264 - 305) in Muskogee, OK
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Marion, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - 363) in Oark, AR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($355 - 373) in Andale, KS