I have a 1991 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible which smokes bad all the time otherwise runs nice. Any ideas as to what is causing this? Thank you
Engine Smokes on 1991 Chrysler LeBaron
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by joefarmer ,
July 16, 2010
the smokeis caused from leaking valve guide seals. the guides drop witch pops the seals of and then oil leaks past into the cylinder
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron8 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron1 report
1 answerFebruary 16, 2011
3 answersMarch 23, 2010
0 answersJune 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1991 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 529) in Sharpsburg, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($256 - 523) in Macfarlan, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Bally, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($166 - 241) in Grinnell, IA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($90 - 103) in Banner, MS
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($329 - 922) in Upland, CA