The engine smells like it is burning oil, and the last two times I've had the oil changed it's been 1 quart low. Should I have the oil pan gasket replaced or sealed, if it is the cause of the smell? What is the best way to tell?
Engine smells like burning oil. Is this the oil pan gasket & how much to repair? on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
WHAT SIZE MOTOR DO YOU HAVE?
APPROX 800.00 IF THATS YOUR ISSUE
This week's top 10
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($218 - 341) in Greenfield, IN
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Lyburn, WV
- 75,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in East Brunswick, NJ
- Clutch Replacement ($1,055 - 1,855) in McDonald, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($174 - 246) in Warner Springs, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 450) in Manton, MI