When engine is restarted after warm it skips for a few minutes. It is not losing water or does not seem to have pressure in the coolant.
Engine skips on number 5 cylinder after restart when warm on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Ran out of gas put more gas car will not start
- I took apart exhaust pipe blow the cats and cleaned them out. Now it won't star
- I put a new thermostat in and it is still over heating/and blowing out antifreez
- missing also knocking was graduale
- After about 5 to 10 mins of driving, engine stops,re-starting is hard, pls why?
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Mill Run, PA
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 202) in Bumpass, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($359 - 1,268) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Enon Valley, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($42 - 126) in Rushville, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($407 - 454) in Brinnon, WA