When engine is restarted after warm it skips for a few minutes. It is not losing water or does not seem to have pressure in the coolant.
Engine skips on number 5 cylinder after restart when warm on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($240 - 345) in Mill Run, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Bumpass, VA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($234 - 393) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,639 - 2,059) in Enon Valley, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($120 - 163) in Rushville, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($39 - 48) in Brinnon, WA