When engine is restarted after warm it skips for a few minutes. It is not losing water or does not seem to have pressure in the coolant.
Engine skips on number 5 cylinder after restart when warm on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
- 2006 Nissan Ext-era with problems at times starting it. What could cause this?
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other