When engine is restarted after warm it skips for a few minutes. It is not losing water or does not seem to have pressure in the coolant.
Engine skips on number 5 cylinder after restart when warm on 2000 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
- when in park position,during firing, the car will not go above 2 rpm why?
- Truck is in park and will not start. P R N or D symbols dont even show up on pa
- Why engine cuts off
- What should be an average cost to have the fuel sending unit replaced?
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($236 - 346) in Mill Run, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bumpass, VA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($296 - 385) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Enon Valley, PA
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($142 - 205) in Rushville, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 518) in Brinnon, WA