while i am driveing my engine shudders as if its about to stall its mostly between 0 and 35 and 55-65 and more often when the ac is on what could be coseing this problem
engine shudder on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($296 - 440) in Milan, OH
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($490 - 648) in Lytton, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($575 - 1,619) in Vermontville, NY
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Accomac, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Oxon Hill, MD