can my 2001 bmw 330ci engine shakes because a time belt disfuntion?
engine shaking on 2001 BMW 330Ci
More likely your engine has a misfire due to a bad ignition coil or spark plug, or a failed fuel injector. Is the Check engine Light on? If so have the codes retrieved using a scan tool this will identify where the problem lay.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working
2001 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Springville, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 268) in Salisbury, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($505 - 747) in Auberry, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($321 - 415) in Putney, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($211 - 256) in Elsinore, UT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - 234) in Bryantown, MD