can my 2001 bmw 330ci engine shakes because a time belt disfuntion?
engine shaking on 2001 BMW 330Ci
More likely your engine has a misfire due to a bad ignition coil or spark plug, or a failed fuel injector. Is the Check engine Light on? If so have the codes retrieved using a scan tool this will identify where the problem lay.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2001 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($546 - 1,012) in Springville, CA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($240 - 328) in Salisbury, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Auberry, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - 855) in Putney, KY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Elsinore, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($523 - 585) in Bryantown, MD