can my 2001 bmw 330ci engine shakes because a time belt disfuntion?
engine shaking on 2001 BMW 330Ci
More likely your engine has a misfire due to a bad ignition coil or spark plug, or a failed fuel injector. Is the Check engine Light on? If so have the codes retrieved using a scan tool this will identify where the problem lay.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working
2001 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($212 - 277) in Springville, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($505 - 747) in Salisbury, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($197 - 284) in Auberry, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,043 - 2,676) in Putney, KY
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($390 - 521) in Elsinore, UT
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($54 - 63) in Bryantown, MD