engine service stays on. Why?
engine sevice light on 2001 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
2001 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Simsboro, LA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Middletown, VA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($200 - 280) in Sparrows Point, MD
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Lewistown, OH
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($406 - 804) in United, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($300 - 574) in Cary, MS