engine service stays on. Why?
engine sevice light on 2001 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
2001 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($148 - 196) in Simsboro, LA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($262 - 436) in Middletown, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Sparrows Point, MD
- Water Pump Replacement ($331 - 640) in Lewistown, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($191 - 275) in United, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 100) in Cary, MS