after driving for like 2 hours total but with breaks between for about 2 hours then going up a hill bout a 7 prcent grade for 2 miles the engine sounds like ur goin like 70 mph but ur only goin 50-55 what are causes of that and what can i do to fix it
engine seems to loose power going uphill on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2000 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Steering Rack Replacement ($657 - 920) in Trebloc, MS
- Radiator Replacement ($552 - 758) in Woodgate, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 156) in Hoffmeister, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($359 - 711) in Thompson, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($603 - 669) in Goochland, VA