my toyota 4runner is running rough when i go 40 miles an hour or faster it feels like a bad sparke plug or wires. I replaced all those things and its still seems to be missing but it idles fine.
engine seems to be runing rough while driving on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- The fuel pump on my 4runner won't work unless you install the jumper on b+ an fp
- Noise in dash and air flow will not change from vent/defrost/floor. How to fix?
- How do ohm the mass air flow sensor
- How can I open my passenger door? The inside handle and outside not working
- why does the E-Brake light come on then go off