my toyota 4runner is running rough when i go 40 miles an hour or faster it feels like a bad sparke plug or wires. I replaced all those things and its still seems to be missing but it idles fine.
engine seems to be runing rough while driving on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- VSC trac light on after struts replaced? Comes on at 40mph and stays on
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?