Just replaced engine. Only used block, heads and distributor from new engine. After replacement it now runs terrible after it warms up. Replaced cam sensor, crank sensor IAC, MAP, TPS, coolant temp sensor and spark plugs. Has new injectors and 40psi fuel pressure. Runs "ok"(drivable but not great) till the thermostat opens and then starts to pop and fart and barely run. No codes present. Good fuel pressure. Timing marks are about 5 degree before TDC, Vacuum is a little low but not terrible.
Engine runs terrible after it warms up. on 1995 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
1995 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($200 - $341) in Patricksburg, IN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($292 - $525) in Wolsey, SD
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Minnie, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Wheeler, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($61 - $189) in Little York, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($74 - $99) in Surveyor, WV