Just replaced engine. Only used block, heads and distributor from new engine. After replacement it now runs terrible after it warms up. Replaced cam sensor, crank sensor IAC, MAP, TPS, coolant temp sensor and spark plugs. Has new injectors and 40psi fuel pressure. Runs "ok"(drivable but not great) till the thermostat opens and then starts to pop and fart and barely run. No codes present. Good fuel pressure. Timing marks are about 5 degree before TDC, Vacuum is a little low but not terrible.
Engine runs terrible after it warms up. on 1995 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
1995 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($403 - 519) in Patricksburg, IN
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Wolsey, SD
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($407 - 574) in Minnie, KY
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Wheeler, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - 206) in Little York, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($210 - 332) in Surveyor, WV