Just replaced engine. Only used block, heads and distributor from new engine. After replacement it now runs terrible after it warms up. Replaced cam sensor, crank sensor IAC, MAP, TPS, coolant temp sensor and spark plugs. Has new injectors and 40psi fuel pressure. Runs "ok"(drivable but not great) till the thermostat opens and then starts to pop and fart and barely run. No codes present. Good fuel pressure. Timing marks are about 5 degree before TDC, Vacuum is a little low but not terrible.
Engine runs terrible after it warms up. on 1995 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.