Check engine light is on (sometimes flashes). I just replaced a damaged fuel injector- gas was coming out of tailpipe. When I replaced spark plugs some time ago, was told there was oil in the sockets. Was also told that it could be head gasket. What are the symptoms for that and approx. cost for repairs? Would I have to replace all engine gaskets?
Engine runs rough/hesitates and feels like I'm forcing it when speed up. on 1998 Infiniti I30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I30 Questions
- The windshield wipers and radio will turn off at times when driving
- How to extract ignition coil if bolt has snapped off?
- Car has clean title. Says no accidents but structural damaged? Is it ok to buy?
- My car won't start Security light is not present at All How do I disconnect alar
- What is the cost to diagnose and repair the ABS.