Have allready had the crane sensor change out.
Engine runs rough after the car warms up. on 1995 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1995 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Hancock, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Sublimity, OR
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Farmington, UT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Trenton, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($819 - 1,034) in Crofton, NE
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($286 - 305) in Caledonia, OH