The vibration is felt in steering wheel seats and floorboard. When under load vibration increases, at cruise on level in city and over 40 the vibration ceases. No real noise is evident. Think it might be the torque converter??
Engine runs fine, a slight vibration inside at idle, increases under load on 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems(7)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair Estimates
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Q&A(16)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Recalls(4)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Shops
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
- How to replace the fuel filter 92 cabriolet?
- Car misfiring.running on 3 cylinders.plugs,ignition leads,distributor cap &rotor
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- I replaced both transfer/main fuel pumps and main still whines
- What would cause the headlights to go out and the car to die?
1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($83 - 154) in Arrey, NM
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($281 - 332) in Taylorsville, CA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($111 - 190) in Mabie, WV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Vado, NM
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Noxen, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($103 - 114) in Keota, IA