engine runs fine, car has been driving fine, no leaks and trans fluid is reddish in color. drove over a set of train tracks and now car will not move.
engine runs and car will not move on 1995 Ford Escort
2 answers 2 comments
poss broken axle or it came out of the side of the trans start there or tow to shop
2 answersJanuary 15, 2009
1 answerSeptember 29, 2014
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
1 answerApril 21, 2011
2 answersAugust 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad