engine runs fine, car has been driving fine, no leaks and trans fluid is reddish in color. drove over a set of train tracks and now car will not move.
engine runs and car will not move on 1995 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 08, 2013
Have it towed to a repair shop for repair.
1 more answer , 1 more comment
poss broken axle or it came out of the side of the trans start there or tow to shop
2 answersJanuary 15, 2009
1 answerSeptember 29, 2014
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
1 answerApril 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($248 - 349) in Clements, MN
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Wayzata, MN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Eagar, AZ
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Eden, KY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in North Salem, NY