engine runs fine, car has been driving fine, no leaks and trans fluid is reddish in color. drove over a set of train tracks and now car will not move.
engine runs and car will not move on 1995 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 08, 2013
Have it towed to a repair shop for repair.
1 more answer , 1 more comment
poss broken axle or it came out of the side of the trans start there or tow to shop
2 answersJanuary 15, 2009
1 answerSeptember 29, 2014
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
1 answerApril 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($248 - 349) in Clements, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($251 - 441) in Wayzata, MN
- 15,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Eagar, AZ
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($233 - 345) in Mount Eden, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 230) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in North Salem, NY