Happens mostly after it is used.
engine rough idles, hard to starts, manifold fills with gas and chokes out
on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in College Corner, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($303 - 388) in Caldwell, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Tunas, MO
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Poolesville, MD
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($39 - 58) in Sanderson, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,447 - 1,508) in Rossville, KS