I have a 1.9 TDI VW Golf and whenever the engine rev's below 1000 rpm I notice that the brake pedal is affected, it is as though the pedal will only depress halfway and not fully to the floor as it normally would when my engine rev's above 1000's rev. This is strange but I imagine it has something to do with the hydraulics pressure for the breaks being affected by the engine? Pease help?
Engine Rev's affect Braking? on 2000 Volkswagen Golf
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red
- Can a 2010 VW Golf 2.5, 5 spd manual transmission be flat towed?