How much can I expect to pay for a used engine?
Engine replacement on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
Depends on the mileage, and if they offer a warranty. Prices range from $300-$400 all the way up to $1500-$2000. If you are keeping the car forever, put a new one in.
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan6 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan3 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan4 reports
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($151 - 193) in Geneseo, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($536 - 739) in Clifford, MI
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 284) in Oak Park, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($895 - 1,121) in Brookston, TX
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Birch River, WV
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($170 - 213) in Winchester, VA