How much can I expect to pay for a used engine?
Engine replacement on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
Depends on the mileage, and if they offer a warranty. Prices range from $300-$400 all the way up to $1500-$2000. If you are keeping the car forever, put a new one in.
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan3 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan4 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan6 reports
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($178 - 268) in Geneseo, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($277 - 515) in Clifford, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($163 - 222) in Oak Park, CA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Brookston, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($241 - 300) in Birch River, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($166 - 187) in Winchester, VA