do you have to remove engine with subframe to replace head gaskets
engine removal on 2002 Pontiac Aztek
1 answerJanuary 01, 2014
3 answersJune 30, 2010
1 answerDecember 02, 2014
1 answerDecember 29, 2009
3 answersMarch 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- Why does it sound like a jet engine when the car is going above 40mph
- I assumed there would be a hitch installed on these things, but no?
- Why would the vehicle struggle to shift from 1st to 2nd gear on a cold engine?
- My climate control panel is dead.
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?