while driving, the car quits running. Place in "N" and it restarts. The engine revs up and down prior to quitting. is this the mass air flow or the ignition switch?
engine quitting on 1998 Chevrolet Lumina
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina2 reports
1 answerDecember 16, 2013
1 answerMay 30, 2013
2 answersFebruary 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go