While driving on freeway around 65-70 mph, engine quit running. Would start again after a couple of tries. Happened a couple more times before I got home. Has occurred a couple other times but after re-starting engine didn't happen again. Only happens if driving at speeds above 55mph for extended periods of time (longer than 30mins) and hasn't happened while driving around town.
Engine quits while driving on freeway on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?