While driving on freeway around 65-70 mph, engine quit running. Would start again after a couple of tries. Happened a couple more times before I got home. Has occurred a couple other times but after re-starting engine didn't happen again. Only happens if driving at speeds above 55mph for extended periods of time (longer than 30mins) and hasn't happened while driving around town.
Engine quits while driving on freeway on 1996 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?