will restart after coasting to stop, not while coasting in neutral. no engine codes. A while back (1-2 months),it gave code for "multiple cylinder misfire" but was running fine. starts and runs great otherwise. good fuel economy (28-30 hwy).
engine quits at highway speed about once a week-no warning or shutter, just off. on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 1,304) in Parker, SD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 247) in Donegal, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in Ridgely, TN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($429 - 683) in Hawk Point, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($193 - 245) in Fowlerville, MI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 100) in Paoli, IN