Having a problem with the car starting, the car needs to be jumped to start, What can i do?
engine problems on 2007 Kia Rio
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
November 08, 2009
Get the battery and charging system checked out by a repair shop, they will be able to find out if you have a bad battery, alternator or something else that is causing the battery to go dead.
Verified for the Kia Rio31 reports
1 answerNovember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
2007 Kia Rio Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($182 - 246) in Cudahy, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($350 - 502) in Lyman, WY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($134 - 172) in Ardmore, TN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($126 - 168) in Elko, NV
- Window Switch Replacement ($200 - 224) in Baxter, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($257 - 299) in Warnock, OH