Having a problem with the car starting, the car needs to be jumped to start, What can i do?
engine problems on 2007 Kia Rio
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
November 08, 2009
Get the battery and charging system checked out by a repair shop, they will be able to find out if you have a bad battery, alternator or something else that is causing the battery to go dead.
Verified for the Kia Rio19 reports
1 answerNovember 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2007 Kia Rio Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($300 - 373) in Cudahy, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Lyman, WY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Ardmore, TN
- Clutch Replacement ($736 - 1,054) in Elko, NV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($228 - 486) in Baxter, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Warnock, OH