1998 Plymouth Breeze Q&A

1998 Plymouth Breeze Question: engine problems

engine shaking and skippinig when driving under 35mph.smoothing out over 35mph. -
Could be ignition related. The computer should pick up on whats going on and turn on the check engine light. The computer will store a trouble code that gives us a diagnostic path to investigate. If due by mileage go ahead and replace the spark plugs and inspect plug wires and or ignition coils. -
Comment 1
thanks very much. -
my check engine light does not come on how much should it cost to replace the bulb
An engine Oil leak may develop at the cam sensor o-ring seal. Our technicians tell us this is often misdiagnosed as an external head gasket leak.
car had oil in spark hole got that fix and had a tune up but car is still misfireing what can ths be
alright I have a 2.0 sohc engine. while cleaning out oil ports on my rocker arm shaft(chasing a lifter tap) I noticed the cups had disintegrated so I had to replace all the rocker arms. my chiltons...
when this happens it doesn't seem to be gettin power. engine will stay running properly and within a few seconds the power comes back. until this happens again. could happen 2 or 3 times per da.y. ...