1998 Chevrolet Astro Q&A

1998 Chevrolet Astro Question: engine problem

my car not, i think gas not coming to enjecors, because when you put gas into throttle,the car will start but when fininshed itcut off again can you showw me the parts i need? -
First it needs a diagnostic to see why there is no fuel. Is it a fuel pump, fuel pump relay, clogged fuel filter or line, bad injectors, wiring or engine management problem. I don't think you want to spend over $1000 to replace all those parts if only one causing the problem. Zee -
I had the intake manifold gasket and thermostat replaced at the tune of 676.00 in Jan. Now the...
Why is it that whenever it rains my van's engine starts to shake and it emits a lot of gas and burns a lot of gas and it emits white smoke and smells gas, but it is still running?
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distribu...
Did cargo vans come in Vortec engines in 1991
What could be the issue? is it worth to repair, truck run smooth,no somoke,rear differential serviced with new breakes disc,drums etc. please advise.