engine problem on 1998 Chevrolet Astro

my car not, i think gas not coming to enjecors, because when you put gas into throttle,the car will start but when fininshed itcut off again can you showw me the parts i need?

by in Sycamore, IL on January 11, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by on January 11, 2011
First it needs a diagnostic to see why there is no fuel. Is it a fuel pump, fuel pump relay, clogged fuel filter or line, bad injectors, wiring or engine management problem. I don't think you want to spend over $1000 to replace all those parts if only one causing the problem. Zee
I had the intake manifold gasket and thermostat replaced at the tune of 676.00 in Jan. Now the van broke down suddenly on a freeway ramp (almost got crushed) and had it towed. My mechanic said the ...
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell ...
Why is it that whenever it rains my van's engine starts to shake and it emits a lot of gas and burns a lot of gas and it emits white smoke and smells gas, but it is still running?
Did cargo vans come in Vortec engines in 1991