My car started acting very strange today. It rained very hard y'day. When I started the engine, it popped back thru the air cleaner box. As I was driving, the engine would surge and the speedometer would fall back to zero then go to about 80. If I feathered the throttle, it would run pretty good. I haven't had anything like this before. Any ideas?
Engine problem on 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Asked by for the 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Verified for the Plymouth Grand Voyager5 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Grand Voyager6 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Grand Voyager2 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Grand Voyager1 report
Verified for the Plymouth Grand Voyager4 reports
- 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
- 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Maintenance Schedule
- 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems(22)
- 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair Estimates
- 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Q&A(34)
- 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Recalls(9)
- 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Shops
- 1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
- Where briefly is the radiator fan relay located?
- washed motor now it wont start. battery is new. no spark or gas please help
- When A/C is on, front blows cold air but rear blows hot air through lower vents.
- transmission shifter is stuck in park
- Where can the wiring for the rear power windows be disconnected ?
1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stanley, ID
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($365 - $529) in Osco, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($283 - $362) in Pemberton, MN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($172 - $245) in Mandaree, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($295 - $919) in Whitesburg, GA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - $100) in Athens, PA